It’s difficult to choose the best desktop computers for graphic design. If you want the best at your disposal, you must pay close attention to every little detail. Moreover, each graphic designer has a different order of importance for the work.
In light of the foregoing, I will provide the top 10 desktop computers for graphic design available today. Here, there is a selection available for any designer. All you have to do is descend and see what it has to offer.
Apple iMac with 4K Retina Display
I think the majority of graphic designers would agree that Apple is the most dependable brand for their business. The Apple IMac is one of the greatest desktop computers for graphic design because of its exceptional design and high quality. You receive a power boost from the Intel Core i5 3GHz processor and 8GB of RAM so that you can complete your graphic design assignment with ease.
Some Benefits and Drawbacks of the 4K Retina Apple iMac
- The brightness of your 4K Retina Display is 500 nits.
- You’re free to update your RAM as necessary.
- A graphic designer’s all-in-one exquisite design
- There is no HDMI-in port on it.
Microsoft Surface Studio 2
An all-in-one Windows computer with an Intel Core i7 processor is the Microsoft Surface Studio. The 1TB of storage space and 32GB of RAM will readily handle the hefty workload. There are three different colour model options with a density of 4,500 x 3000 pixels available on it. The 90-20 degree ration facility will be ideal for long-hour workers.
Some Microsoft Surface Studio 2 Advantages and Disadvantages
- The ideal showcase for your work.
- The dial function could occasionally be useful.
- Adjust the tilt of your screen as necessary.
- The RAM on this Microsoft Surface Studio cannot be upgraded.
Apple iMac Pro
The Apple iMac Pro is a monster, packed with all the best capabilities for graphic professionals. This PC has a 1 terabyte solid-state drive and 32 GB of RAM. You will undoubtedly benefit from the 27-inch 5K Retina LED backlit display for your graphic design job. It can be used to complete any type of graphic design project.
Some Advantages and Disadvantages of the Apple iMac Pro
- Outstanding graphic performance is provided by the Radeon Pro Vega 56 graphics processors.
- A 5K high-resolution monitor is included.
- Effortless operation for the speedy workforce
- In comparison to the other graphic designer desktops on the list, it is pricey.
HP Envy 34” Curved All-In-One
The HP Envy 34″ All-in-One with an Intel 7th-generation processor is designed to meet all of your visual and creative requirements. The combination of a 256GB SSD and an AMD Radeon RX 460 GPU on a 1TB SATA hard drive makes it the ideal choice for your visual design projects. For data sources, there are four USB 3.0 ports, a Thunderbolt 3 port, an HDMI In-Out port, and many more.
The HP Envy 34″ curved all-in-one has a few benefits and drawbacks.
- The Intel Core i7 processor powers the HP Envy 34″.
- It has a 34″ display that is loaded with features.
- It comes with a Qi-compatible charging pad.
- Not everyone likes the way that keyboard and mouse designs are bundled.
Acer Aspire Desktop 7400
One of the least expensive best desktop computers for graphic design work is the Acer Aspire 7400. It is excellent for graphic designers because of the Core i5 CPU and 12GB of RAM. The Acer Aspire Desktop has a 2TB hard drive built in. Since the most important part of graphic design work is the quality of the monitor, the In-plane-switching (IPS) display will work for you.
The Acer Aspire Desktop 7400 has a few benefits and drawbacks.
- An affordable desktop with plenty of power.
- There is enough storage space built-in for your graphic design projects.
- It is ideal for a small space because it is compact.
- This desktop cannot update any more drives.
Dell XPS 8930 Tower
You can look at this one if you have a high-end display but lack the necessary electricity and storage. Additionally, you can update the RAM capacity to meet your needs. The Dell XPS 8930 Tower has every port you could possibly need for data transfer.
Some Pros and Cons of the Dell XPS 8930 Tower
- Simple installation in a small location thanks to the compact design.
- Rapid performance in all work contexts
- You can expand based on your needs.
- Fans sometimes make loud noises.
Dell Inspiron 27 7000
For their profession, Windows-based graphic artists will adore this Dell Inspiron 27 7000. Bright views are provided by the InfinityEdge FHD display from any angle. It contains a dedicated 512GB SSD for bulk storage in addition to a 1TB HDD. The NVIDIA GeForce MX110 GPU and 16GB of RAM make it one of the best desktop computers for graphic design.
The Dell Inspiron 27 7000’s Drawbacks and Advantages
- Graphic designers should use small-footprint design.
- The stunning InfinityEdge design on the 27-inch display
- Desktop with a potent AMD Ryzen CPU installed.
- You might overlook the front USB port.
CUK Continuum Gamer PC
Don’t be angry with me. Even if a gaming PC is designed for gaming, it might still be useful for graphic design tasks. For all of the graphic designers out there, the CUK Continuum Gamer PC could also be the ideal choice. The 8th generation Intel Core processor with 4.7GHz and the Nvidia GeForce RTX GPU will provide you with the greatest desktop experience possible.
CUK Continuum Gamer PC’s Pros and Cons
- The CUK Continuum has excellent RAM and processors.
- Outstanding performance even with large loads
- The best motherboard for gaming and visual design.
- This product does not come with a VGA cable.
HP Pavilion Power Gaming Desktop Computer
You should have a look at this one if you’re looking for a high-end, reasonably priced best desktop computers for graphic design. A high-end graphic design machine has all the capabilities you could possibly need. Additionally, the computer’s built-in 8 GB of RAM can be extended up to 64 GB depending on your needs.
The HP Pavilion Power Gaming desktop computer’s advantages and disadvantages
- Front port access and a compact design
- A desktop that combines intensive gaming with visual design.
- The HP Pavilion is reasonably priced.
- It doesn’t have an SSD option.
Lenovo Yoga A940
A cost-effective all-in-one desktop for graphic design work is the Yoga A940. You can adjust the monitor’s 4K screen however you’d like. The nicest part is that it also includes a wireless charging mat. The digital creation dial feature will occasionally come in handy as well.
Some Lenovo Yoga A940 Advantages and Disadvantages
- For a graphic artist, a responsive 4K IPS touchscreen display is fantastic.
- There are numerous connectivity options for your entire workload.
- The Lenovo Yoga A940 provides quick and slick performance.
- Direct sunlight obscures the display screen.
A Buying Guide for the Best Desktop Computers For Graphic Design
Desktop computers have a lot to offer when it comes to graphic design. But the primary factor is selecting the ideal PC for your job. This buying guide will be helpful to you if you are having trouble selecting the finest desktop computers for graphic design. Simply scroll down to learn the considerations you should make while purchasing the finest desktop computers for graphic design.
A graphic designer must frequently use programmes like Photoshop and Illustrator. A CPU with four or more cores will easily be able to complete the task for you, and 8GB of RAM, at the very least, is the best choice. For this kind of activity, quick memory and storage are particularly crucial. When looking for a desktop for graphic design, you should follow the rule “the more, the better.”
Every now and then, a graphic designer must transfer data. You’ll benefit from not forgetting even one crucial piece of your task. Simply ensure that the desktop contains all the necessary ports for your job. Even while the wireless era is rapidly approaching, it will still take some time before it is fully realized.
Color theory is used by graphic designers. There is no way that you can give a wonderful performance if you don’t have the greatest display at work. Consider something that can guarantee a brilliant display even in direct sunlight. A global perspective ought to be included. You will appreciate using the desktop if you can keep these straightforward items within easy reach.
The 10 best desktop computers for graphic design are already known to you. It’s time for you to choose the best offer based on your needs. Don’t forget to give us your useful opinion as well.
If you found this post useful in any way, please share it with your loved ones. Stay with us to learn more about the top products available